Central Illinois Masters Swim Team promotes physical fitness, mental wellbeing, and camaraderie through swimming at all levels.Fall Practice Schedule Effective August 14 - Decmber 28, 2023:
Practices at IWU Pool: The IWU pool is in the Shirk Center, 904 E. Emerson St., Bloomington. Schedule below:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings from 5:15-6:15am.
- Saturday mornings from 5:30-7:00am.
- The Shirk Center will be open 15 minutes before practice starts and remain open until about 5 minutes after start. We are using the back/northwest entrance (not Emerson Street). Late arrivals may not be able to enter the building.
- Locker rooms are open for changing into and out of suits.
- Bring own equipment & towel.
Practices at Bloomington High School: BHS pool is located at 1202 E. Locust St, Bloomington
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons from 5:30-6:30pm.
- The locker rooms at BHS are still under construction with an anticipated completion at the end of September. Until that time, we will not have access to locker rooms, but will be able to access bathrooms on the other side of the gym.
- We will not have evening practices at BHS on home meet nights. Those dates are 9/12 and 10/5.
- Sunday mornings from 8:00-9:00am.
- Take Locust St. heading east. Bloomington Junior High School and BHS are on your left.
- Go through the stop light across from the football field, and when almost to Towanda Ave. and you see an Entrance sign, turn left. The east parking lot is on your left. Park in this lot.
- There are 2 large buildings directly west of the parking lot. The pool is in the middle attached to the north building. You will recognize it because of its windows.
- Enter using the southeast door marked E-15 of the north building. Once in the pool area, you should see the locker rooms accessible from the deck.