Central Illinois Masters Swim Team promotes physical fitness, mental wellbeing, and camaraderie through swimming at all levels.Fall & Winter Practice Schedule Effective August 22, 2022 - May 31, 2023:
Practices at IWU Pool: The IWU pool is in the Shirk Center, 904 E. Emerson St., Bloomington We're swimming on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday mornings from 5:15-6:15 a.m. and on most Saturday mornings from 5:30-7:00 a.m. Here are details and COVID restrictions:
Practices at Four Seasons I: We are renting 4 lanes in the South Pool of 4 Seasons I at 904 Four Seasons Road, Bloomington. We're swimming on Sunday afternoon from 4:00-5:15 p.m.
- The Shirk Center will be open 15 minutes before practice starts and remain open until about 5 minutes before start. We are using the back/northwest entrance (not Emerson Street). Late arrivals may not be able to enter the building.
- Masks are optional.
- Locker rooms are open for changing into and out of suits. Please practice social distancing.
- Bring own equipment & towel.
- Upon entering the pool, there are marks on the deck and walls for belongings. These are separated to comply with social distancing.
- A specific IWU COVID-19 Waiver must be read and signed before your first practice. Contact John Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) for copy of waiver.
- Take Locust St. heading east. Bloomington Junior High School and BHS are on your left.
- Go through the stop light across from the football field and when almost to Towanda Ave. and you see an Entrance sign, turn left. The east parking lot is on your left. Park in this lot.
- There are 2 large buildings directly west of the parking lot. The pool is in the middle attached to the north building. You will recognize it because of its windows.
- Enter using the southeast door marked E-15 of the north building. Once in the pool area, you should see the locker rooms accessible from the deck.
Membership in the 4 Seasons Association is not required and as long as your dues to the team are paid, no additional charge will be assessed. Here are details:
- Check in at front desk on arrival and let them know you are swimming with the masters team.
- Locker rooms, showers and towel service are available.
- Bring own equipment.
- Promptly exit pool and building when practice is over.
- Non-4 Seasons members are not allowed other use of the facility.
- If you are not a current 4 Seasons member, a one-time Four Seasons Liability Form must be read and signed before first practice. Contact John Carroll (email@example.com) for a copy of the form.