Central Illinois Masters Swim Team promotes physical fitness, mental wellbeing, and camaraderie through swimming at all levels.Summer Practice Schedule Effective June 1 - August 20:
Practices at Holiday Pool: Holiday Pool is a public outdoor facility located in Holiday Park, 800 McGregor St, Bloomington It is a 6 lane 25 meter pool with relatively small locker rooms. You are encouraged to wear suits under warmups and change at home. We're swimming on Tuesday, Friday & Saturday mornings from 5:30-6:30 a.m.
Practices at Four Seasons I: We are renting 4 lanes in the South Pool of 4 Seasons I at 904 Four Seasons Road, Bloomington. We're swimming on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 5:30-6:45 p.m. & Sunday afternoon from 4:00-5:15 p.m.
Membership in the 4 Seasons Association is not required and as long as your dues to the team are paid, no additional charge will be assessed. Here are details:
- Check in at front desk on arrival and let them know you are swimming with the masters team.
- Locker rooms, showers and towel service are available.
- Bring own equipment.
- Promptly exit pool and building when practice is over.
- Non-4 Seasons members are not allowed other use of the facility.
- If you are not a current 4 Seasons member, a one-time Four Seasons Liability Form must be read and signed before first practice. Contact John Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a copy of the form.
- The Shirk Center will be open at 4:45 a.m and remain open until 4:55 a.m. We are using the back/northwest entrance (not Emerson Street). No late arrivals allowed.
- Masks are optional.
- Locker rooms are open for changing into and out of suits. Please practice social distancing.
- Bring own equipment & towel.
- Upon entering the pool, there are marks on the deck and walls for belongings. These are separated to comply with social distancing.
- A specific IWU COVID-19 Waiver must be read and signed before your first practice. Contact John Carroll (email@example.com) for copy of waiver.