We offer a 30-day free trial for prospective members who would like to try a few workouts before joining the team. One free trial period per lifetime is allowed, and must not exceed 30 consecutive days. Also, you are welcome to sit in the pool’s balcony or even on the deck (no street shoes, please) to observe a practice.
If you're interested and want to take advantage of the free trial, you must complete and sign a form before joining a practice and set up a free trial account in our team’s management system. See the link at the end of this article.
- Tryout memberships are limited to one per lifetime.
- Tryout memberships are limited to 30 consecutive days in length.
- Tryout memberships are for workouts or clinics only.
- Tryout memberships cannot be used to participate in swim meets or open water race events.
- A Tryout membership provides secondary personal accident coverage to the participant while participating in the USMS activity.
Here is the link to set up a free trial account:
Here is a link to more information and access to the free trial form: